The Coast's 4th Annual Halifax Oyster Festival
Fri, Sep 28 at 7pm - Sat, Sep 29 at 11pm
The 4th annual Halifax Oyster Festival returns to the Halifax Waterfront, Sept. 28-29, 2018.
Three-hour sessions include:
- All-you-can-sample raw oysters from Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunwick
- A selection of chowder, bbq, fries and clams for purchase
- Wine, craft beer, cider, and caesar drink samples for purchase
- Shuck n' learn station the Back Bay Board
- 4th annual Nova Scotia Oyster Shucking Competition
- Children under 19 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and need a ticket to attend. Children under 2 are free, however strollers are strongly discouraged.
More information at oysterfest.ca
Halifax Oyster Festival is produced by The Coast, Halifax's weekly newspaper.
Photos by Riley Smith, video by Meghan Tansey Whitton